Answered By: Emma Sansby, BA (Hons) MA MCLIP Last Updated: 22 Mar, 2023 Views: 205
A £10 replacement charge is normally payable if:
- you lose your card
- you damage your card
- you wish to change your photograph
No replacement charge is normally payable if:
- your card has been stolen and you can provide a Police crime reference number
- your card has a technical fault
- your details need to be changed (e.g. you change your name)
- your card is more than 2 years old
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already know you need to pay for a replacement card you can do so using the link below. IT Services will then contact you to arrange collection.