Answered By: Emma Sansby, BA (Hons) MA MCLIP
Last Updated: 10 May, 2016     Views: 533

All the information you need should be contained within the University's Handbook for Written Coursework, an electronic copy of which is available to view on the Library Services and Learning Development Blackboard site under Learning Development.  A reference copy is also kept at the Library Service Desk.

If you can't find what you are looking for, or you'd like some 1-to-1 help with referencing and citation, contact the Learning Development Team at