Answered By: Defunct Users
Last Updated: 19 Apr, 2024     Views: 135

If you are currently registered on a Research (EdD and PhD) or a distance learning programme (The BA (Hons) Professional Practice in Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and MA Education) and are resident in the UK, you are eligible to use our postal loans service.


Students on the MA Education with TESOL are not eligible to use this service.


Find out more via the link below.