Answered By: Emma Sansby, BA (Hons) MA MCLIP Last Updated: 16 May, 2016 Views: 209
Answered By: Emma Sansby, BA (Hons) MA MCLIP
Last Updated: 16 May, 2016 Views: 209
To print onto card from a BGU computer...
- Go to File - Print - Printer Properties and click on the Basic tab.
- Select the correct Paper Orientation.
- Change the Paper Tray to 'Bypass Tray'.
- Change the Paper Type to 'Thick 2' for average card or 'Thick 3' for heavy card.
- Go to the nearest suitable printer (mono or colour) and login. Select the Paper tab on the console and press the bypass tray to select it (look for the hand icon). Now press Change Tray Settings and select the correct paper thickness (see above) before placing your card in the bypass tray and releasing the print job.
- Once the job is printed make sure you reset any settings you changed on the printer.